Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday


Today we woke up and had delicious pancakes, homemade with love by Cyndee. Then we went to a pirate birthday party.... and there really were scary pirates there! Loud and crazy pirates! And lots and lots of them! (Just kidding) There were about 10-15 very, very small children there and an absolutely adorable 9 month old that I got to hold and who would smile when Sydney played peek-a-boo!

Any Hoo... I came back to the house and CRASHED! I'm either tired from my over-activated allergies or traveling or both. But I took a 2 hour nap! Cyndee and Amelia decorated the cake...

The girls and I decided to do some site seeing this afternoon and evening. We went to the Washington Arboretum. It was so beautiful! (I feel like I'm using that word a lot lately!) We walk A LOT! We walked and walked, cause we wanted to get to the Japanese Garden which was way, way, way over on the other side of this HUGE area! As we were walking I was noticing cars drive by and thinking I could have taken my car instead! But I think it was worth the walk. I'll get the pictures on here soon... I'm very tired right now!

Well, we finally decided to just walk back to the car and try to drive to the Japanese garden... The drive was really cool and we found the garden. But then we walked up a hill and past a trackor yard before I realized we were going the wrong way again... They need better signage here!



When we found the entrance to the garden we took a picture of it! It was 11 bucks for the three of us to walk through. I paid because I didn't want to say I did all that searching and walking for nothing!

The Japanese Garden is nice.... it's a Japanese Garden!

On our way back to Everett we stopped at the Macaroni Grill for supper. My tummy was not used to such rich food. I had to waddle out of the restaurant and all I had was sliced tomatoes and a cup of soup.

Tomorrow we see the TOWN.

Nighty- Night..... it is 10:30 and the sky just got black... I love the long days here... I will miss them :)

No comments: