Saturday, May 31, 2008

We're almost there!


Hooray for the last week of school! All three of us are eagerly anticipating a break from thinking, and leading.

Amelia is excited about Wild Rivers and Montana.

Sydney is just excited.

Mom is excited to be taking a mental break! Never needed one as bad as I need one now! Know any doctors that will actually remove your brain for about 4 weeks?

I think that God keeps say, "Come to me you who are weary and I will give you rest." I'm coming, I'm coming.... I hear my soul cry back to him....... but I don't really come. I say I will, but I don't. And God says again, "Come to me.... leave behind your worries, dreams, hopes, and plans." Just STOP...... SHHHH.....shhhh......shhhhhhh...... come to me.

But then loudly the responsibilities of life interrupt.


1 comment:

Cyndee said...

I can't wait 'til you come to visit us!!! It was great to see you today! See you again before we leave! C