Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Lord's

I used to have so many thoughts, so much to say.  I really like the idea of being a great writer.  When I look back at some of my thoughts and posts, Wow, I'm actually impressed.  But I come up blank right now.

Lot's is going on.  Everyday is busy.  Everyday.
Softball Practice
Games
Riding Lessons
Piano lessons
Dinner
Call Committee
Dirty Washclothes
Bills
Dishes


This is the ho-hum life I lead.  No creative comtemplation. 

What meaning does this picture have?  This growing beauty - called my daughter!  I once told Dave (before we were married) that I wanted to have kids (a boy) because I wanted a piece of him if something were to happen to him.  Hmmmm.... I wasn't predicting the future....  Now look at her.  It's a girl - but with many likeness to Dave.  I got what I wanted.

I've said before.  I have to remind myself sometimes that these girls belong to him too.  And I have to remind myself that they are not either of ours.  They are the Lord's.

No comments: