Saturday, July 12, 2008

Giving out Mom awards?

Thought I would go for the Emmy in Breaking your kids heart category and I won! By now, anyone who even reads this blog knows what I did... so why drag myself through it again? Well, I read this thing as a reminder and to help me process... Instead of retelling the whole sob story, I will simple write 10 great reasons why Angie should have her head examined if she considers getting a puppy again!

1o. Yap..yap... yap... bark... yap....yip....yap..... anytime you are out of the room.
9. boundaries broken...
8. Puppies mark their territory.
7. Poop... wet...warm....stinky.
6. Where's any human? No space no alone time....I want to play!
5. Dog barks when you leave... sorry neighbors!
4. Chew on this chew on that!
3. Ouch!
2. Less than 24 hours and my house started to smell like DOG.
1. What I've worked for since my kids were little.... independence!!!! GONE!


I have pictures of the cute little thing, but that would be torture... maybe in a few weeks I'll post them.... after we've let cats join our family!

No comments: