Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Thanksgiving Menu


Allrighty......

So we have Turkey, stuffing, surprise pea salad, mashed potatoes, ambrosia, tossed green salad, some kind of dessert and wine. I can also make gulivers corn. I'm assuming that mom will make the pumpkin dressing. Are we forgetting anything?

It looks like it will be, The Morgans, The Kannegs, Mom and Dad, Aunt Helene and Uncle Dave, Mark and Laura.... Oh yeah, Amelia, Sydney and I will be there too! So as you prepare you can plan for about 16.

So Sara, how is Scott? Is it one "t" or two?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott is well. He has decided that at night he will not sleep in his bassinette he must sleep in the crook of my arm...during the day he is more than happy to use his bed!!!. His name is with 2 t's but I think mom is going to spell it Sct because she issists that this baby is only to have three letters in his name.

Anonymous said...

Well the crook of your arm is closer to your breast :). Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving 1996--Sara & Matt made the most beautiful turkey I had ever seen, and it even tasted good. The Tustin House isn't big enough to hold all of us so we had appetizers on the Morgan's side and dinner on Dave's side. Of course this was before the remodel. We played a new game called Huggermugger. It rained in Tustin and I had a headache from the rain or the wine that the turkey was based in...no wonder that turkey tasted so good :)



I would like to bring mashed pototoes, a new recipe that I have and would also like to pass on the stuff pumpkin to Gail.